Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Need assistance?

Email [email protected] 

with ANY questions you may have!

Required Documents Needed For ALL Loans

Tools for Review - Submission - Closing

Early Disclosure Docs

For State Disclosures, please email 

[email protected]

Required Documents for FHA

Required Documents for VA

Required Documents for USDA

New Construction Documents (FHA. VA, USDA)

New Construction Documentation Checklist

Builders Certificate (form 92541)

Plan Certification (USDA Form RD 1924-25)

Warranty of Completion of Construction (HUD Form 92544-A/VA Form 26-1859)

Builder Cabo and Lead Water Cert

VA Not Inspected Acknowledgement for New Construction Form

Termite Protection (form NPMA-99a)

Termite Protection (form NPMA-99b)

10 year builder warranty (can be bought by builder or split between builder/borrower)

Certificate of Occupancy - from local authority

Building Permit

(How to obtain) VA Builder ID

If a building permit & Certificate of Occupancy are not available in the county/local area, a letter on letterhead from the 

County/City is needed to confirm this

FSB Appraisal Forms

FSB Condo Forms

HOA Fees Cert

Condo Questionnaire Short form - use for O/O & 2nd Home

Condo Questionnaire Long form - use for N/O/O property

Miscellaneous Docs

Income Analysis

Income Reviews - Income Calculation Request Form NEW for 2021!

Mortgage Support will review ANY income situation to help determine the income that will be used for Qualifying or Annual income if USDA. Please send us the income documentation as it pertains to the borrower's situation.

Self Employed Borrowers (file Sch C, Sch E, or Sch F) - provide all pages of personal tax returns for the most recent 2 years. If a Sch E shows K-1 income/loss, provide the K-1's and business returns for the most recent 2 years.

Wage Earner Borrowers - each situation is different but we do like to have paystubs, W-2's and an idea of the situation, please. It is very helpful to get a VOE, if available.

**Due to COVID-19, additional documentation is needed for Self-Employed borrowers. Please review our most recent information on this topic.

January 2021 Announcement

Sample P&L worksheet

Stability Income Review Worksheet

P&L Analysis Worksheet

SAM Cash Flow Analysis

Early/Initial Disclosures

FSB will only accept our disclosures for Wholesale loans!

If you are needing Initial Disclosures prepared, we will do this!

To request your initial disclosures, please follow the instructions below and use the Initial Docs order form:

TPO Initial Disclosure Request Form 

Quick Links


Product Matrix's

Mortgage "Cliff Notes":

Welcome to our "Cliff Notes". We have recently updated this section to fit the busy LO and Processor time constraints. Every subject is a one page document (except for a couple, they are 2 pages) that will give you the minimum information you need to complete a specific task.  

How to Restore VA Entitlement

Title & Commitment Requirements

Divorce & Mortgages

VA High Balance & Jumbo Size Loans

How to use Mortgagebot for PMI quote

How to change a borrowers name

How To Obtain a VA Builder ID

How and When to use Mortgage Support Team

How to price out a loan without locking

Funding Tips for Fast Closings

FSB Guide to FHA Disclosures

E-Sign Delivery for Initial CD's

Letters of Explanation - General Guidance

Credit LOX Instructions

Ordering PMI in Mortgagebot

New Construction Document Checklist

How to gross up fixed income

Determining the review type for Conventional Condo Loans

Documentation Needed for Condo Approval

How To Complete the Anti-Steering Form

Printing Initial Disclosure Packet

How to document Gift Funds

Instructions to Set Up Your GUS Access

How to Upload Conditions (The Easy Way)

How To Order Tax Transcripts with FSB

Important Email Addresses

How to Upload & Register a Loan

How to Submit a Loan to Underwriting

How to Run AUS - DU or LP

How to Re-Submit a Loan

How to Use Imageflow

How to View the Conditional Approval

LE Instructions and Initial Disclosure Printing

Understanding Your Loan Status

How to Request Login or Reset a Log In

How to Submit a COC (Change of Circumstance)

FSB Website In's & Out's

HOI Requirements

How to Extend your lock prior to expiring

How to Lock Your Loan

How to Read a Rate Sheet

How to Order an Appraisal

How to pay for my Appraisal up front

Requirements for POA

Title Commitment Requirements

Compliance Alerts

Escrow Repair Holdback

VA Appraisal Ordering & NOV 

Income Documentation Forms

SAM Cash Flow Analysis Worksheet - This form is to be used to calculate self employment income from tax returns. Please enable Macros for the form to work properly!

Liquidity Worksheet - This form is used to assess liquidity for Partnerships & S-Corps. Please enable Macros for the form to work properly!

FSB Income Calculation Worksheet & MGIC Income Calculation Worksheet-to be used for W-2'd wage earners. Has sections for Base Income, Overtime, Bonus, Commission and other income. Spreadsheet is programmed to calculate income averages.

Rental Income Worksheet - used to calculate Rental Income listed on a Schedule E or newly rented property that has not had a return filed on it, yet. Please enable Macros for the form to work properly!

VA Loan Limit Calculator